Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Day 167

Ok, so who stole the sun?! It spent the day hiding again behind the clouds, and this afternoon it rained most of the time again! Tomorrow the forecast is a lot better, I hope so cause the boys need to run off some of their energy.
Today I took a picture of all of the games we played this afternoonLooks like we were quite busy! (oh and I read 2 of the stories in the book on top!)

Oh and I also took a picture of the present Sunny brought me this morning. The neighbours will be pleased to know that there will be less mud humps in the garden now!CU tomorrow

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

boah ist der süüüüß!! Da haben Deine Jungs aber Glück, dass sie so einen mal aus der NÄhe anschauen können!!

Das Wetter war heute und gestern echt zum gruseln - grau und ewig nass - heute ist wegen Gewitter am Abend sogar das Schwimmtraining ausgefallen ...

so, morgen ist der Urlaub endgültig vorbei und ich muss mal wieder ins Büro... also muss der Blog bis morgen Abend warten!

CU tomorrow

SaraG said...

What fun games to play with the boys!
Is that other picture a mole? Our little dog sometimes catches them in our backyard.