Can't quite believe it, but summer is still here. So guess what, we were in the garden again with the paddling pool! the only difference being that today we had to leave it early to go to football training! But the boys didn't mind too much! Just putting socks on, was not quite what Richard had in mind, he wanted to play in his sandals with no socks on! :o)
I took the camera to football today AND remembered to get it out of the bag. I got some good shots of them all playing and having a good time!


Before I go to bed tonight, I am finally getting the poison spray out, I still have thousand of ants trying to take over my lounge. So tonight I am going to spray right along the skirting board and in the cracks and with a bit of luck, I will get rid of the invasion - it is NOT funny anymore - so wish me luck!
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
Love those shots! I bet they were so excited, can't wait to see those trophy photos, wink-wink!
Ich drück Dir die Daumen mit den Ameisen! Hat es denn zwischenzeitlich geklappt, oder sind die Biester noch immer da?
Tolle actions-shots sind Dir gelungen! Macht richtig Spaß bei ihrem Spiel zuzuschauen!
Post a Comment