Another morning at work, so nothing to report from that front - well, I did send an email to my boss about yet another week off (we are thinking of going to Center parcs again in November), have to send him emails, cause he is never in on the days I work! I should find out next week if it is OK.
This morning I gave the boys their new slippers, they were so excited. Robert got mice and Richard thought his looked like a teddy bear. Robert walked all around the lounge going "squeak, squeak", it was so funny. But you have no idea what I am talking about, so I took a picture of them for you!

After I had taken the picture Richard wanted me to take this one!

Football training this evening, luckily it wasn't as cold as last week (for us Mums). I think the boys had fun, even if Richard took a break at one point cause he wanted to climb the rails around the field, at least this time not everyone copied him!
After football it was tea, then bath, then bed!
And I have been watching TV since then, time I got scrapping really!
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
LOL! Great slippers!
Also love Richard's posing... so fun.
Especially with Robert looking so serious next to him. Hilarious! :)
tolle Hausschuhe, genau das Richtige für Deine Jungs! Drück Euch die Daumen, dass es mit dem Center Parc nochmal klappt! Soviel Spaß wie ihr hattet!
Post a Comment