Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Day 35

Another picture of Robert today, working together with Mummy (well, I'm the one behind the camera, but I think you will see what I mean) he is playing here with Richard's computer and getting it all right. It asks you to spell the words that you see on the "screen" and wow, he did it. Which is really good, because it is a German computer and he speaks better English, but this he got, he only got stuck on the German word for "rainbow", he didn't know what he was looking for on the picture, but I was so proud of him!

CU tomorrow

PS: Anyone in search of a CT position? I'm looking! Check my other blog (www.kayjaysdays.blogspot.com)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shot of him hard at work!

Yes - lovely weather here this morning, but snow due tonight.

Anonymous said...

What a clever boy,soon be blogging like his mummy

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Great shot of your working boy ;)

I`ve tagged you on my blog.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

jaja unsere lieben kinder können uns immer wieder zu staunen bringen ;)
sehr schönes foto

Hanizeyecandy said...

What a nice way to spend time with the kid.

Susan said...

I like how you photographed his face and expression, not just the toy. He seems to be really interested in what he is doing.