Monday, 9 February 2009

Day 40

I have two or maybe three pictures for today. I don't want the boys to feel left out, so I have one of each of them doing the new sticker books that Nanna bought for them. This first one is Robert with his Numbers sticker book!
And this is Richard with his shapes and colours sticker book!
And then I took this picture today, this is the sort of face I see, quite a lot as the full moon approaches, usually because they are getting up to some sort of mischief that I don't want them too! Its a photo that sums up some of today too!Unfortunately full moon usually means a sleepless night for me, so wish me luck!
CU tomorrow

3 comments:

Karen I said...

You certainly wouldn't want to leave one boy out! Even my 11 y.o. asked me if I was going to take a shot of him when he saw my daughter's picture for one of my days.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are adorable! I go through the same thing with my kids with the full moon - especially my son. He has the same look on his face as your little man...LOL

Susan said...

I can relate to the last picture--it's my Monday face! Wonderful family pictures.