This morning after putting Robert on the bus (no problems today, all he needed was a kiss and cuddle before queuing) and Richard into Kindergarden, I went to get the mousetrap down...uhoh... no sign of the mousetrap.
I went and got the ladder and started looking around that area, no luck, so it was time to get the things on the cupboard down. It was horrible up there, grease and grime from a long long while.
So I got out the kitchen spray and set to work, cleaning it, I was so surprised when the top of the cupboards came up white...Is it embarassing to show these pictures of before and after, probably, but then again, I don't think many have spotless tops of cupboards and Mum told me the ones in the flat they bought were worse, so I'll post them!
This is whilst cleaning, when I started it was all dirty brown
When I got up there, Richard was screaming and Robert looking all guilty. They had taken one of our office chairs into their bedroom and were spinning on it. And Richard fell off!
The most annoying thing about it all, was that they knew they weren't allowed to do that, cause they switched the babyphone off! GRRRRR!! Kids!
They still got to go outside and ride their bicycles only 30 minutes later than usual.
My friends son, learned to ride a bicycle this afternoon he went from scooting his bike without pedals to riding one with in about 10 minutes! No stabilisers nothing! He looked so proud and so did all us Mum's watching and helping. So funny how kids will listen to other Mum's and work it out, but when their own Mum tries to teach them, they can't or is it won't!
We were watching Miami Vice (the film with Colin Farrell) tonight, mmh I'm not even going to bother with the end, I'd rather watch CSI Miami any day, and I can't even say "good acting" really, I think it is more music video style than film...still at least we only paid 3 pounds for it!
Off to bed now
CU tomorrow
3 comments:
you forgot to tell everyone what happened to the mousetrap and the mouse :-))
ja... das stimmt... ich bin auch schon total gespannt, wie die Mausgeschichte weitergeht.
War ja ein richtig aufregender und arbeits-/erlebnisreicher Tag!
Me too! I want to know about the mousetrap and the mouse! :)
Will Sunny be in the story?
Very brave of you Kerri, to post those photo's. And how right you are. They remind me of mine, just before the kitchen renovation. (I did remember to check and clean before the workers came to take them out) Not a clue what the new ones look like now...oops.
Congrats on Robert's first days of school!
Post a Comment