Whilst I was sat in the corridor waiting for the break, I could hear the class singing...so cute. When they had finished I then heard the teacher shouting "OK, you 4 at the back, come up here to the front! You were being silly, pulling oneanothers t-shirts!" Then after a few seconds "Robert, come to the front now!" Oops! he is not the little angel he makes out to be!
The four of them then had to sing the song on their own! I heard that too, such a shame I didn't see it too!
When I went in, I asked Robert if he had been naughty...Noooo he said! Cheeky monster!
I picked my friend's daughter up at Kindergarden today, and when we got home, I asked if she fancied lunch with us, of course she did. Her Mum then came with her sister, who also wanted lunch with us, so I had two extra kids for lunch, the boys thought it was brilliant. And my friend got a break!
It rained most of the afternoon so the Wii got a good workout today!
Florian's train was delayed by 57 minutes - typical he would have got 50% back if it had been an hour! And when we got home from that, our visitors arrived. We have Florian's nephew and girlfriend staying with us for the next week!
Bedtime today didn't go so well, Robert has a really really bad cough, and I probably should have taken him to the doctors this morning, but I didn't want him to miss any school, but tomorrow morning we will have to take him. It was nearly 10pm before he got to sleep. Here he is after I got him up for a milk and honey
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
inhalieren ist sicher die bessere Variante! Großmutters Honigmilch ist wohl ein Seelenstreichler, produziert aber sehr viel Schleim und ist somit medizinisch gesehen, eher kontraproduktiv.
Drücke die Daumen, dass es Robert bald besser geht!
Post a Comment