Monday, 1 July 2013

Day 182

First thing this morning I was off to school again! This time I was helping with the checking of the school books that the kids had during the year. Sometimes the books get a bit tattered and torn in their school bags, and the parents have to be charged for them. Each class checks the books they will be receiving the following term. The books Richard's class will be recieving were all fine. Unfortunately Robert's maths book, wasn't in such good condition and we had to pay a fine! Oops! I'll have to pay better attention next term!

After school it was back home for some serious tidying up. I had the poor dishwasher working overtime today, I think it did FOUR cycles today! Poor thing. But now both the barn and kitchen are tidy again!

This afternoon the boys and I joined Heike and her girls and went strawberry picking! It was great fun, and very delicious. As the boys were busy picking I was busy eating, we didn't need tooooo many strawberries.



When we got back Robert and I made some jam, whilst Richard went to play with Heike's girls!


And this evening I scrapped! Woohoo! Finally just for me, its been so long, and it felt so good, I think I might keep it up again! Can't show it now, as the kit doesn't come out til Thursday, but I like it!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: