Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Day 183

School for all of us this morning. I wanted to take a picture of Robert's class as they weren't all on the school picture I took in April. Yesterday everyone was there, and today NOPE. Always the way, but oh well, that is the way it is. I needed to get the card done today, so the kids have time to sign it before their teacher leaves for good on Friday! This is the card I made for her!

After taking the picture, I did some last minute sorting out at the library, and now that is all ready for its holidays too. But I will be back at school again in the morning with the card to be signed. And then probably again on Thursday with a picture for someone who forgot to order one. I had hoped to get that done today, BUT I am a bit stupid. I thought I had saved the pictures on an SC card, but the machine in the shop couldn't read it, but it wasn't the machines fault. I had forgotten to put the pictures on it! DOH!!! At least the trip into town wasn't a complete waste of time, I did get some ink for the printer, and then we went for an ice-cream!

Robert doesn't look to happy on this shot, that is because I spotted he had ruined yet another pair of shoes - only 6 weeks after I bought them. It's getting really expensive, and I am beginning to wonder if he perhaps needs his feet looking at. So tomorrow I am going to phone for an appointment at the doctors, and get to the bottom of this!

After our ice cream, we tried to get some new shoes, but as I am refusing to pay for expensive shoes, we didn't get any, but we did get to see their pictures that are being displayed in town. (Richard's is the yellow one at the top)


And the boys bought themselves a Donald Duck comic book, which they read when we got home. Well, Robert did, Richard was called for by his friends and he went cycling for 30 minutes before tea time!

And I nearly forgot - Richard (at last) got a proper hair cut, doesn't he look smart!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: