Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Day 280

Robert woke up with earache today, so I took him to the doctors. He has nothing drastic, doesn't need antibiotics, just nose spray, cough mixture (and more of my onion honey) and unfortunately for me a couple of days off of school.
He seemed a lot better this afternoon so hopefully it will continue that way and I can send him back to school on Thursday.

I took some pictures of the rabbits when we got back from the doctors, I am having this picture made into a paint by numbers for my niece for her birthday. I am quite excited about it. And I am sure she will be when she gets it!

This afternoon I seemed to spend ages and ages on the washing up. I need to keep meals simple as long as the dishwasher is out of order, cause 4 saucepans plus the kitchen machine, was a bit much today! Silly me!

My friend stopped by this afternoon whilst her daughter was at dance class in the village. I used to see her at art school, when Richard was there, but now we only get to chat on the computer and phone so it was nice to see one another again today.

TV time now
CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Aw, Lisa loves doing the dishes, sorry I can't send her over! ;-)
Lovely phot o's of the rabbits, what an original gift that will be!
Best wishes to Robert, hope he feels better soon!