So, yesterday I decided that I would take the boys to the cinema today to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, yesterday that was a great idea considering the horrible cold and wet weather. Today the sun shines - all day long! Oh well, the boys loved the cinema regardless of the weather.
I did get out in the sunshine though. After sorting the second hand stuff I want to sell at the flea market on Nov. 1st, I rounded up the boys and we went for a walk. I took the camera and tried something out. I like these two pictures best I think.
Richard needs some practice in jumping, but Robert got the idea!
When we came back from the cinema this afternoon we picked Robert's friend up for a sleepover. They started their fun with a round of Skylanders. Then we watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman (I loved that one), I made Pizza rolls for all, and then it was bedtime. But before lights out, they all got to play Minecraft on their (and my) phone.
I think they loved it! Now I just hope they sleep well. Can't hear anything at the moment, fingers xed!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment