But as all I got a shot of was a dirty window, I am going to post this fun one instead. Richard and I built this Lego lion this afternoon with a Lego instruction that is at least 35 years old. But hey it still does the job - thanks Mum for scanning it for us!
Monday, 5 January 2009
Day 5
Well, the plan was to get a great shot of the drunk blackbirds in our garden, but everytime I got near the window with the camera they spotted me and flew away! But they were fun to watch, they were feeding on the few apples that are still in the garden, at the moment buried under the snow, and they must be fermenting, cause the birds looked so drunk. Lots of belly-flopped landings and one even fell off of the wall we have by our window! So funny!
But as all I got a shot of was a dirty window, I am going to post this fun one instead. Richard and I built this Lego lion this afternoon with a Lego instruction that is at least 35 years old. But hey it still does the job - thanks Mum for scanning it for us!
CU tomorrow
But as all I got a shot of was a dirty window, I am going to post this fun one instead. Richard and I built this Lego lion this afternoon with a Lego instruction that is at least 35 years old. But hey it still does the job - thanks Mum for scanning it for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a great lion! WOW!
And your story is so funny!
CU! Hugs Iris
such a cutie face !
LOL - I had to come check out your Lego picture after reading your comment on my blog. That is just way too funny! I love the "roar" on your little mans face. Precious photo!
Hey, I like seeing more lego shots. Love his lion and his expression, wonderful. TFS
Thats a great photo and I bet you had really fun building the lion!
lol-ing at the bird story! The lion looks great & your photo is perfect :)
http://allthingsgood08.blogspot.com/
OMG he is soo cute!!! I am going to have to look up some lego instructions..lol That looks like fun. :)
That is an adorable photo! Too funny about the birds though. I don't think I've gotten a good bird shot at all lately lol, as they seem to fly from me when I have the camera.
What a cutie :))
Post a Comment