Friday, 9 January 2009

Day 9

Another freezing cold day spent indoors playing. The boys didn't really want their picture taken today, but they did want me to take pictures of their toys and help me do it. So I obliged, I mean these toys are a part of my every day life, so why not feature them in my project!
So here are two of the cars from the film Cars. I have no idea what their names are. My boys call them all "Queen" as in Lightning McQueen, I do know that he is red though. Richard was playing with him at the time and did NOT want Robert to take the cars picture at all!

He wanted me (and Robert) to take a picture of James, so here is James from Thomas the Tank Engine!

CU tomorrow

8 comments:

Emily said...

Aww, I love those! So fun!

Iris said...

*lol*, you are also inspired by your childrens toy :-)!
Love your photos!
Hugs Iris

amson said...

These are the moments to remember. My girls are now teens and i look back with wonderful memories of a house full of dolls.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love kids' toys? These are awesome!

Jane said...

Ooh, it's been awhile since i've seen Thomas!
Nice pictures!

Vanessa said...

Oooh Louis loves this Cars, too!! They were all over here *lol*
Great photos!! CU tomorrow!

Dinphy said...

It's a great movie. Lisa had the book (disney's book club) and wanted to see the movie, so, she got to see it during the holidays, and loved it. Tom wasn't that interested, he still likes Winnie the Pooh and Diego better. ;)
But, I should know. Let's see...
On the left, with number 95 actually IS Lightning McQueen, and the one with the mustache is Chick Hicks.
Usually they are red and green, but here they are both in the 'dinoco color' light blue.
(The cars are racing for first place, to be THE car for big sponsor Dinoco)
Well, at least that's what I think. ;)

I like how your boys are joining you in the project!