Well, today was the first day, where I actually had to remember to take a picture. It has been so cold here that other than curl up in the lounge in front of the fire, we haven't wanted to do anything else. Although "curling up" is really the wrong word. We were in the lounge and we were in front of the fire, but we were doing jigsaws, playing cars or such.
My main concern of the day, was making sure the log fire didn't go out, so I thought this was the best picture for today!

By the way it was -25°C (-5°F) this morning. Although it did warm up to -10°C (14°F) BRRRRR!!
CU tomorrow
9 comments:
Thats what you call COLD...but that lovely fire warms you up well
Just beautiful! Love the coziness of a fireplace
It is so hard to imagine cold when I am sitting in airconditioning and the humidity is so high..... Lovely photo of fire!
Looks very warm and cozy! Wonderful photo! Stay warm!!!
Sounds like a wonderful day, love your photo!
looks really cozy and warm. Great picture !!!
That's a really great photo! WOW!
-25°C is too cold *brrr*, we have -12°C here and for me it's so cold.
Have a great day!
Wow that is some really really cold weather!! I really like the picture of the fire though....makes me warm just looking at it. :)
Oooh nice cozy fire! What a great photo! Definitely can feel the warmth!!
Post a Comment