Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Day 154

My friend and I decided that even though we both still had a cold, we were going to sport anyways - when did that happen, that I actually want to go to sport and enjoy it?! Whenever it happened it's good! We both agreed that we would take it easy there, just a bit of cycling and a little bit on the machines. When we walked in chatting away we were caught by our trainer and off we went to a course for back fitness! It was harder work than we were planning on, but it was great fun! We'll see if I think so, when the muscle ache sets in in the morning!

After lunch I had an appointment with Robert at the doctors. Back in December I filled in a long questionnaire to apply for an assessment on whether he has ADS or not, and today was our first appointment about it all. Today they did an EEG (brainwaves or something like that), what that is about exactly I don't know, as that was all they literally did. We didn't see a doctor, no one talked to us, I just took him to the room, where they do it, and then waited until he was finished. All a bit strange to me, and not in the least satisfying, but maybe the outcome will be.
After that appointment we popped into the optician again to get Robert's glasses tightened again.

When we got home his friend phoned and then came round. All three boys then had a water pistol fight in the garden! Not sure why Richard was the only one that was drowned...

I got a parcel today, I got a cover for my birthday present. Now my new Kindle is all protected. I am half way through my first book on this one. So good to have it - thank you Mum, Dad and Florian!


CU tomorrow!

No comments: