AFter an early morning shop at Aldi, it was time to get myself ready for my English lesson at Kindergarden. Getting ready only really involved printing out a colouring sheet for the kids.
I made Schnitzel for lunch and I thought I would change it up a bit and make a creamy gravy to go with it, and instead of chips we had potatoes and broccoli. I thought it was delicious, but I couldn't convince the boys to try it with gravy. Oh well, I now have a nice sauce to make something else with! They did at least eat the broccoli though.
After lunch I set about baking a cake to take to work with me tomorrow.I had been thinking about trying something new out, but when I really thought about it, I wanted to have carrot cake again, so that is what I made. Looks delicious, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow!
Robert went to his friends for the afternoon, cause Richard and I were supposed to be going to art school. Unfortunately Ricahrd didn't feel very well (tummy ache) so we stayed home, had a long cuddle and read a chapter or two. He went to bed feeling a bit better, hopefully by the morning he will be better!
I got a picture of Robert looking at his "sea monkeys" which have started growing now. He started off the growing of them at the weekend with Florian.
He was very excited about it all, I had to get really really close and take my glasses off to see them, but they are definitely swimming around in there, even if they are not yet 1mm in size!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment