Heike helped out this morning, she drove by just as I was about to load Robert's bike into my Corsa (or try to load), she took it for me instead. Robert will be doing a cycling course at school for the next 4 school days and I had to somehow get his bike to school. That saved me so much hassle.
I had library this morning and my chat with the headmistress. It seems there is nothing us parents can do to stop Richard's teacher from having to transfer schools for a year, but I hopefully got my point across that we want the class to have ONE teacher for the next two years. Fingers crossed.
This afternoon I got some more ironing done, but somehow the pile looks no smaller than when I started??? I suppose it will always be a never-ending story.
At 4pm Robert went to his friend and I took Richard to art school. At art school, they helped me prepare a canvas for Heike's wedding.
We will be getting all the guests to add their finger prints to this at the party. I think Heike will like that! And getting art school to help out was a great idea, cause there is no way that it would have looked like this if it had been me drawing. We still have to paint the hearts, but they are at least already pencilled on the canvas for us!
Oh and I continued my quest at the ice-cream parlour whilst Richard was at art school, today I had Banoffee flavour, very yummy, but not my favourite of those I have had so far!
Richard has been downstairs twice this evening he can't sleep, the last time I tucked him in was 10pm I hope that was the definite last.
I am off to bed now
CU tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment