Thursday, 26 June 2014

Day 177

Work this morning, my colleague is away for a month or more and I will have to fend for myself then. No pressure there. Still got tomorrow to try and get all the info I need. Could be interesting!

Richard spent the afternoon with his friends (including lunch at Heike's) and I was home finishing off the ironing, I just finished when Robert got home from school. It wasn't long after that, that Richard came home. I quickly got them some tea and then it was time for me to go out.

Today was our cookery course "Bella Italia" I left the boys in front of the TV waiting for the Germany game to start and off Heike and I headed. Florian got home to watch the football with the boys just after we left.

Our course was great fun, here are some of the dishes we all made together and got to try!
Delicious all of it!


I got home at just after 10pm, Florian had only just left again, so the boys weren't alone for long, just a shame that I didn't get that extra cuddle! Never mind he'll be home again tomorrow!
CU then!

No comments: