Sunday, 4 August 2013

Day 216

Florian took the boys swimming this morning. Richard had got it into his head, that he would get his bronze swimming badge today. To be honest, I didn't think he would manage, as 200m is 8 lengths, and I really couldn't see him doing 8 lengths without a break. But he proved me wrong! And so did Robert, they both came back with their new badge. Robert had swam the 200m in 7.44 minutes and Richard did his in 11.11mins. They also had to retrieve something from a depth of 2m and jump off of the starting block. Way to go boys!

When they got home we went straight out again as we were invited to Florian's sister for a BBQ. We had a lovely afternoon there, and when we left they were able to get on with their packing, as tomorrow they are off on their holidays! They were more relaxed than I would have been, I would not have had guests around on my packing day!

The boys had a super time and were in and out of the pool there all afternoon, needless to say they were worn out this evening!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: