Work this morning and for the first time since about May I actually did some translating - I wasn't sure I could still do it, but I think I did OK.
Back home I quickly conjured up some spagetti bolognese (or as the boys call it - Nanna's spaghetti) for our lunch, and then sent Richard off to our friends for the afternoon. Robert got home then, I gave him his lunch and left him on his own. He felt so grown up, so I didn't feel too guilty. He had strict instructions to eat then do his homework, and then if he finished before I got home he was allowed on the Wii - I reckon he really hurried his homework, so that he got that game on the Wii.
I then went off to sport. And when I got back, Robert was on the Wii! I did get him off and practice his German vocabulary for the German test tomorrow!
At just before 5pm Robert headed off to his football training and whilst Richard was awaiting his turn, he practiced guitar! So again I was serenaded :o)
Then it was off to his training. He got home before Robert did, so when he had finished his tea instead of watching TV he did some more reading and even ended up admitting that it was fun! I hope it stays that way for him.
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment