The boys eventually went upstairs and I thought that was great, until I went and called upstairs to them and found out that they were building up the hot wheels tracks in the hall upstairs! I decided to leave them to it, and went to try Heike's new muffins (she tried out a new recipe).
They were delicious! And that little break did me good and I came home ready to tackle the bombsite I expected upstairs! Only there wasn't one! For once the boys had put things away again! Wow! Now if I could find Richard's camera I would show you what else they had got up to whilst I was out, but I think I am going to have to ask him where it is tomorrow.
Apparently they were making their own TV show trailer! Too cute!
This is cute too - Smiley wanted a cuddle and made herself nice and comfy when I took a break after hoovering through!
Florian is still on his way home, but I am expecting him any minute now. Long week for him this week!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment