I let the boys sleep a bit longer this morning seeing as we were so late back yesterday and as I was going to school too, they didn't have to catch the bus.
It was library this morning and although we are seven Mums there was only four of us there. But we managed to get the library all put back together again. Whilst school was on holiday they had had some building work done, which resulted in the library being cleared completely. So all the sorting we did before school broke up, was wasted. Never mind, it keeps us busy!
I brought the boys home with me after library too - we finished at the same time.
After lunch the boys did their homework, and whilst Richard was doing his reading homework, Robert played guitar. He played for a good half hour or more it was really nice.
Later it was time for art school again. The boys didn't really want to go (not sure why, since yesterday Richard said he was looking forward to it), but when I picked them up again they had enjoyed themselves!
Spent most of the evening catching up on the ironing and now we all have a better choice of clothes for the morning! ;o)
CU then!

No comments:
Post a Comment