I didn't go out this morning, I had someone coming round to look at the boys room to see what could be done about the walls there. It needs redecorating, which will involve getting the wallpaper down, and it looks like the plaster will come off with the wallpaper. The guy is a relative of a friend and is willing to help us, but he unfortunately couldn't give us a quote as its not quite clear until we take the wallpaper down, just what will need doing. Something to discuss with Florian at the weekend.
Didn't get to talk to Florian again today, when he had time I was round friends celebrating their kids starting school. It was a nice afternoon with lots of cake! Yummy!
Before going there, we had to go to the stationers and get some other supplies for the boys for school. But now I think we have everything, at least I hope so.
When we got back, we found both cats looking comfy on the same couch. Looks like they might finally be getting round to accepting one another - I hope so!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment