Florian and Richard headed off to the doctor this morning, both with earache and a cold. Yep, the doctor confirmed they have earache and a cold and gave them lots of tips and some medicine to take. Florian is now home until next Wednesday (he should have been back at work today). Hopefully my boys will be feeling a lot better soon.
I cooked a new meal at lunch time. I made the Mushroom, Feta and Tomatoe stuffed peppers from the Hairy Dieters cookbook. They were delicious. So that is another new recipe to add to my repertoire, although I might try and find ready blanched and chopped hazelnuts next time, as doing it myself was quite a task. The boys had roast chicken, I didn't think I would be able to sell the paprika to them, but once Richard's tummy is better, I will try!
The boys had some friends over in the afternoon, I am not sure what they were playing upstairs, but they spent all afternoon up there. Florian and I worked some more on getting the perfect set up for my computer! And Florian got a picture of me at it!
And this evening whilst Florian has been playing on the Wii, I have been scrapping!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment