Thursday, 3 January 2013

Day 3

I meant to get up early this morning and go to Aldi early to get some sports shoes for the boys...oops, I didn't wake up until 8.50am. I didn't bother to rush then, but just took it nice and slowly. Richard woke up next (Robert of course was already awake) at 9am. He said his ear was feeling much much better, too bad his tummy wasn't.
Florian surfaced around 10.30am and once he was up I went to Aldi. Surprisingly they actually had the shoes I wanted in the size I wanted, so it was obviously meant to be. I also got the boys some new pyjamas. They were really excited about it and have them on now!

After lunch the boys got out their guitars and did some practicing, Richard wants to be sure, that he stays the best student from the first class.


Florian had a go too, but I hadn't realised it was him playing as I was sat behind my computer, so I never got a picture of that, but I got one of him helping Richard.

After that we all sat down and watched "The wizard of Oz", the boys LOVED it, and I am sure it won't be long before they put it on again.

This evening Florian tried to get access to one of our external network harddrives, but has had no luck, I don't think it has anything to do with Windows 8, just us not being able to remember the login. I remember the password, but not the login. He has now ordered something from Amazon, that should help. Fingers xed!

Whilst he was busy with that, I watched Miss Marple and thoroughly enjoyed it, been a while since I watched one.
CU tomorrow!

No comments: