Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Day 22

I was so relieved when I peaked out the curtains this morning and there was no new snow, I don't think my back or wrist would have been too happy. But I was lucky there was no new snow today, I think we got plenty yesterday! The boys got off to school OK, and I went to Kindergarden for the first English lesson of the year. Today we did farm animals and tried singing "Old MacDonald", I sang and the kids joined in on the E I E I O bit!

Richard was home from school first and he was all excited because he got a certificate and a homework voucher for finishing his holiday work - well done Richard! Robert got home an hour later and he was all excited because he got two top marks for his work on the book they read before Christmas. One top mark was for art class, where they decorated a box in which they stored all the things they collected for each chapter of the book in German. Here are the book and the letter with his marks - well done Robert!


About an hour before tea time today I realised that we needed more bread, there was just enough for the boys, I had to wait until the new loaf I made had finished baking. But I certainly wasn't complaining I don't think I have ever eaten such fresh bread. It was delicious and the butter melted right in! Yummy!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Robert