Friday, 4 January 2013

Day 4

I was first up this morning, I did set my alarm, but I was still surprised to find no one downstairs when I came down at 8am! Robert came down about 8.20 and Richard followed about 8.40. It was nice to know that they both got a lay in today!
At 9 I sent them off to the village shop to get some rolls for their breakfast. It is cute how excited they are to be doing something so grown up!

I didn't have breakfast with them, I was off to sport and jumping around on a full stomach is not a good idea!  As usual I enjoyed my hour of sport, then it was back home to my boys. Florian is still feeling no better, but a call to the doctor confirmed that we just have to be patient, it just seems to be taking sooo long for any improvement.

When I got in the boys were busy in the lounge. They were making a stop action film with their Lego and playmobil. I got this picture

And if you log on to my facebook you can see the video that they made. In the afternoon they sat down with Florian and cut out some bits that had gone wrong and added a new audio track to it! They had a great time. Shame that it didn't stay that way. Again all they wanted to do was watch TV, and I was determined that was not what was going to happen today. I did win, but oh dear they were in foul moods.

After tea they had a bath and that meant that today they didn't watch any TV! Wow! I wonder if I'll have the nerves to stick it out tomorrow too! I'm not sure!

Oh and a minute ago, I got this picture, Lucky has finally decided that Florian isn't so bad after all, and went for a cuddle....never thought I would see the day!

CU tomorrow

No comments: