Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Day 9

When I went to bed last night, I was really really worried about Lucky, he was acting really strange, and looked ill. So much so that I decided to get up early and downstairs before the boys - just in case! You can imagine how relieved I was when I came down at 7 to see him running towards me. And then exploring the bucket of wood!

He is still not quite right this evening, but nothing like last night, I'll keep my eye on him and maybe visit the doctor in the morning,

This afternoon Richard had his appointment with the nutrionist. She was so surprised when we had to report that there had been NO improvement to his tummy ache even though we stuck strictly to his diet. We now have something new to try out for two weeks and that is avoiding all wheat! That is already proving to be not only difficult but expensive too. But we'll try. I got some bread made with rye rather than wheat, it was delicious, but instead of about €1 for a loaf, I paid €3.60!! I also bought some flour to try and bake it myself, we'll see how that goes!
But the pasta too, instead of a few cents for a packet they cost 2 Euros. I wonder if Gino has a recipe to make them....I'll start with bread first though!

After the appointment I took the boys to their theatre project, they are still loving every minute of it! Tomorrow they have to be there half an hour early I think they need some more practice before we get to see the whole thing at 5.30pm - I'm as excited as they are about that!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: