Robert is still home today he didn't actually mention his earache, BUT he has been coughing all day (or should I say barking) poor thing.
But he didn't complain when I left him on his own this morning with total control over the remote control and TV. I had to go to the library for the first two lessons of school, and then Heike took over from me there and I came home.
I got home just in time for us to watch the ladies curling semi final together. Shame they didn't win their game, but it was fun to watch it together.
After lunch Robert had to get busy doing his homework. He wasn't too happy about that and had a little melt down. I swear he thinks I only find mistakes to annoy him and make him walk back and forth correcting them. I did try to explain that I was just helping. Eventually he apologised and let me explain things to him. We are getting there slowly!
At 4pm I had to leave him home alone again and take Richard to art school. I stopped off on the way home and picked up some cough mixture for Robert, cause the antibiotics don't actually target the cough. My friend brought Richard home from art school.
When he got home, he didn't want to watch the Men's curling semi final, so I watched on my own in the kitchen, until the last two shots then Robert joined me, and we watched the men WIN! Friday they will be playing for a silver or gold medal, I am sure we will be watching that too.
Here is Robert cheering after they played their winning shot! (sorry its out of focus, I was excited too!)
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment