Friday, 21 February 2014

Day 52

This morning Robert got up complaining that his throat and ear hurt and that he had a bad cough. BUT mean Mummy that I am I made him get up and dressed and then spent the next 30 minutes convincing him that the medicine would soon do its magic, and that he was going to school.
I made the mistake of giving him my phone number at work - just in case, cause at 9.20am I got a call at work, Robert wasn't feeling good and could I come and get him!
Heike went for me, so that I could finish my work. The teacher at school told Heike, that he had said "Mummy said when I finish the test to phone her to come and pick me up" - I did no such thing, but he got away with it. Little monster!
OK, he does have a cold, but he would have been alright at school for the morning.

This afternoon the boys went out and played with all the animals, I went out with the camera and got pictures of them cuddling Zoe and Mia's rabbits! Too cute! (Perry is Mia's and is the white one, Lola is Zoe's and is the brown one)



Other than that I was in baking mode, I baked fresh bread for tea, and I baked a carrot cake for the flea market I am going to in the morning. The fee there is 10 Euros and a cake!

Ooh, I got my christmas present from Lee today - well I spent my gift voucher yesterday and today I got two new CDs. Both the boys and I enjoyed them!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: