So much for a weekend, I was up and showered and downstairs by 6.45 am and guess who I met down there - the boys! During the week they moan at me for waking them up at 6.35, why can't we sleep longer, etc. And now when they can, they are both up at the crack of dawn, grrrrr!
I was up early as I was off with Heike to a flea market to try and get rid of some of the kids stuff! I had boxes and bags full of things
I came home with boxes and bags still full of things, but I must have sold something, cause I had 55 Euros in my purse that weren't there when I went! I have to deduct 10 Euros that I paid for the table there, but 45 Euros for our old "rubbish" is really good!
I gave the boys 5 Euros each, seeing as a lot of what I sold was their toys and jigsaws! Here I am in the midst of all my stuff - everything left of the fence was mine, except for the pink stuff on the hangers they were Heike's!
It was fun, but really really cold there, even though it was indoors, when people came in they reckoned it was warmer outside than in! Oops! I spent most of the afternoon then at home trying to get warm again. Thank goodness for our fireplace!
Robert was at a birthday party this afternoon (they went bowling) and Richard spent the afternoon on the tablet listening to his mp3 player (a child of the modern world).
CU tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment