Sunday, 23 February 2014

Day 54

No lay ins this weekend, Richard had a football tournament at 9am. I chose taking him to football over painting the ceiling the boys room again. Florian did that whilst Richard and I were gone. Richard's team didn't do too well this time, they were the 5th winner out of 5. Never mind, it was good exercise for the kids! I didn't have the camera with me today, so I didn't go down and take the group shot, but I got this one from the distance.

Back home we decided to go out for lunch again. Today the weather there was much nicer than last week, so we let the kids have 10 minutes on the playground, whilst we enjoyed the sunshine!

Back home again after lunch, Robert went to his friend to play, and Florian, Richard and I went for a walk with our friends. My toe is a bit sore now from all the walking, but it was nice out at the time.

CU tomorrow!

No comments: