After a short night, I got up with the boys and sent an email to work. I had different plans. Both boys were complaining of not being well. Both had sore throats and their ears hurt, Robert had hardly any voice left and was coughing bad. So I phoned the doctor and we got an appointment for 11.30am. I am not really sure where the morning went then. I know that much to Robert's disgust we didn't have the TV or the Wii on. Richard did some maths but Robert and me, no idea!
We went to a different doctor and he said that he wouldn't have prescribed antibiotics for Robert but as he was already taking them to carry on and finish the bottle. We got a different cough mixture for him and instead of nose spray we now have nose drops. When he looked at Richard's throat it seems that his problems there were just to keep Robert company, he does however need nose drops too, as his ears are inflamed too.
They were full of mischief at the doctors and showed themselves from their "best" side. Luckily the doctor has a sense of humour and said that at least we know they are not seriously ill (as they were both crawling across the floor) and that school should be no problem!
As spring was definitely here this afternoon we joined our friends at the playground (we went by car as my toe just did not want to walk that far!). I don't think I have ever been to that playground in February before!
The kids had a great time and we'll see tonight or in the morning, just what it did for Robert's cough (hopefully blew it away!)
This evening I took a trip down memory lane and watched the documentary about Torvill and Dean winning Olympic Gold way back in 1984. Still amazing!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment