A busy day here, as always on a Monday, I just seem to be driving back and forwards to places! But it was nice to start the day with Florian home for breakfast! Plus he took one of my trips off of my hands and took the guitars to where the boys need them for me!
First stop on my to do list was the bank this morning. We got a check from our health insurance at the weekend, they have decided to give us some money back, and I went to cash the check. (Lovely surprise that was!) and seeing as I was in town, I went around looking for some finishing touches for my carnival costume! I am going as a cowgirl, and I need a gun (or two)!
Whilst out looking I found a Dirndl instead. It needs some finishing touches to it too, but I like it, its comfy and I can move and take pictures in it, with no problems whatsoever! Not sure how I feel about the fact that I need green or blue shoes to go with it, but I'll tackle that problem another time!
After that it was a trip to Aldi for the weekly shop, then back home for lunch. Ironing after lunch, until it was time to pick Robert up from guitar. Richard came with me and we from there to Toys R Us to get the girls their birthday presents for tomorrow.
Back home then for about 30 minutes, then it was time to get Richard off to his Karate lesson. Florian wasn't back from his business trip when I got home and I got a bit nervous, cause he had a taxi booked within the hour to take him to the station as he is on his way to the UK (update, just had a message through that he is now IN the UK). I had just sent him a message to find out where he was, when he walked through the door!
Robert was pleased to see him and after he had eaten, and admired my Dirndl, we all played a game of Skipbo. And throughout that game the taxi was sat outside. He had got there too early and we made him wait!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment