Monday, 1 December 2014

Day 335

Florian took himself and his cold to work today, I hope he feels better soon, cause he didn't really sound it tonight on the phone. Get well soon!

The boys and I were fine, the boys were at school, and me too for the  first two school lessons at least. I got 20 new books entered into the system, ready for the kids on Wednesday. After school I headed for Kindergarden, but they are still in the middle of  a building site, so we postponed again for a week.

Robert came home early from school, and I think he listed his whole class as to who I could phone to make sure he got it right this time, bless. I was glad he was home early cause that meant that this week, we might get all the homework finished in time for Karate and even have time to practice some more biology. And they both did. I had made a biology test for Robert and of the bits he chose to do, he got it all right. Now to concentrate on the bits he didn't do!

Whilst Richard was at Karate, Robert was at his mates and I did some shopping (normal and christmas). And you know how much I love Aldi, and how little things please little minds. I am over the moon with my new bags from Aldi - 60cts each, can't go wrong! They have three colours, so I have something to look forward to when I go again!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: