I took Robert to the doctors this morning, she took one look in his ear and went "OH DEAR", he has a bad ear infection poor kid and will now be taking antibiotics for 7 days. Its hard enough remembering them 4 times a day on normal days, we'll see how well I do over Christmas! He took one dose and found his appetite again, so that was good news!
Richard is also fĂșll of cold, but he wasn't too bad, just a runny nose. He said if he walks around it doesn't get too blocked so at one point I found him marching round the lounge, too cute!
This afternoon after tidying up a bit, I sat down for 15minutes before I was supposed to help out a friend and pick them up somewhere. Well Robert and Richard came down from upstairs and Robert says "Mummy, what time is it?" Oops it was 4.50pm I was supposed to be there at 4.45pm, I had dropped off. I am getting old! It wasn't too much of a problem, but a bit embarassing!
I have been knitting this evening, this is Robert's hat, the colours on this picture are right, it really is that bright!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment