Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Day 350 and Day 351

Too much TV yesterday stopped me from blogging, so its catch up time again!

Day 350 - Tuesday
I had to go to sport today without my friend, and today I did actually make it and not chicken out. We did a lot of work with weights today and it surprises me everytime, just how much I can lift and move nowadays - go me! (But I can feel all those muscles today!)

Back home I decided that I would make spaghetti bolognese for the boys, as Richard so wanted me too yesterday. Normally they love it, and Richard did, but poor Robert greeted me at the door in tears. He had a really really bad headache. I am such a horrible Mummy, cause all I said was, "oh dear, then why aren't you wearing your hat?" It must have been really bad, cause he only picked at his lunch. And by the time bedtime came around he was running quite a temperature.

I went to the hairdressers this afternoon and left the boys watching TV, they were going to watch a film, but they couldn't agree on one! Kids!

Day 351 - Wednesday
I was up for quite a bit of the night with Robert, his temperature was sky high, I decided somewhere around 2am, that I wouldn't be sending him to school today. I had hoped that he would maybe have a lay in, but come 7.15am he was downstairs with me. I wrapped him in a blanket and kept him quiet. His temperature didn't really come down all day, I did try "Wadenwickel" - the dictionary says that is a leg compress, it is supposed to bring the temperature down, And I made a potatoe scarf for him too, that went round his neck for his sore throat. He said that that helped.

I had to go out with Richard this evening, it was his Karate test for the next belt up, and I had promised to watch. With the amount of kids there it took forever, we didn't leave til 19.45pm. For that time, Robert went to Heike's and she watched over him for me. When I got him home and in bed, he had his highest temperature yet, lets hope it is down by the morning.
But back to Richard's test. here are a few pictures I took





CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Well that gives mixed emotions, a 'hurray well done' an a 'poor boy,hope he feels better soon' in one day. Never a dull day... ;-) Hugs!2204