Sunday, 14 December 2014

Day 348

We like rolling lots of days  into one and today was no exception. It started about 8.30 am with breakfast, then Richard and I got busy practicing for his German test tomorrow. Then when Florian got up, we got the Christmas trees indoors. There was no time then to decorate as we had to go out, we had a date with Florian's sister and family at a very nice Cafe for brunch.

I grabbed this picture from my SIL's facebook. It's the hanging Christmas tree at the cafe.

After a very delicious brunch, we headed back home and had just enough time to finish decorating our tree.
Before

During

After

Then it was time for our dance class. It's been three weeks since our last one and we were a bit rusty. But we soon got into it again and had a great time.

It was a good day, but as you can see, quite busy.
CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Ah, I see you managed to get a tree that actually fits! ;-) It's lovely, can't wait to see pics of the boys tree in their room!