Saturday, 13 December 2014

Day 347

I woke up at 9.38am - oops didn't really mean to sleep this long! Funny thing is as I woke up Florian was touching down in Frankfurt. Cause when I got downstairs I had had a WhatsApp message at 9.42 "The eagle has landed"!
Once through customs and baggage claim, Dad picked him up and took him back to them, where his repaired car was waiting for him! We didn't let him stay there long, as he had a busy day waiting for him here!

After lunch back home, it was off out to get our Xmas tree. Florian's car had a few surprises in store for us before we could leave however. We got in and Richard goes, I can't do my seatbelt up. When we looked, he wasn't being awkward, the buckle had gone back into the where the belt is all rolled up! Grrrr! Florian managed to get it out. But when he was putting the tool he used away the boys and I got in the car, and then Robert goes "My door won't shut" and yep, every time you slammed the door it bounced back open! AGH!!! Luckily when Florian was back near the car with the key, it decided to play nice again, and we could go and get the Xmas tree!

Here a few shots of our rainy outing. Its much nicer in the snow or dry, BUT as we were late going it was good that it had been raining, cause other people had not been chopping down all the best trees and we got "TWO" good ones! The boys are having their own in their bedroom this year! Here some pictures!





Once home from getting the trees, it was off out to Marcel's birthday party. It was a lovely afternoon, although I did feel a bit sorry for Florian who would have probably loved a bit of a rest. We got home at just after 9pm and both the boys and Florian went to bed!
And I am off now
CU tomorrow!

No comments: