We woke up to a beautiful blue sunny sky! And it stayed that way all day! The boys were so surprised when I sent them outside to actually play with water. In the morning they just had their water pump pistols, but after lunch I found the paddling pool and away they went! They were in and out of it all afternoon.
At about 3pm Katrin and her boys came round and joined in the fun! Just before they came round, I had a great idea!
I decided to make some ice-cream using the leftover red currants and my ice-cream maker.
It only takes 30 minutes to make so when Katrin came, we all tried some. Only one child liked and ate it all, for the other three it wasn't sweet enough (and that includes my kids). Katrin and I loved it!
There was some left over, so I have frozen that, and when Florian gets here (any minute now) he can have some! Yep, Florian has to travel from down south to right up north and he is breaking his journey here! Cool!!!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment