Up nice and bright and early ready for the workmen to come and put in our new windows. They got here at 8.15 and I was ready for them. They were here all day and they didn't get on quite as fast as they had expected and when they left they had done 4 out of 9 windows, so they will be back tomorrow to hopefully finish up. Today they did upstairs, and they were really good, they cleared up any mess they made, even asking for a bucket and water to wipe things down. I kept right out of their way and only got pictures after they had left. So here is one of my bedroom, on the left the new window (not quite finished) and on the right the old window.
The windows in the boys room are more finished, and I love how easy they are to open.
During the morning Dinphy and Hans took all the kids to the playground, here are a couple of Dinphy's pictures of the morning.
Because of the windows coming I made our dining table smaller so at lunchtime I had to come up with a solution for all of us. Easy really we bought the kids picnic table in and put them all at that - Perfect!
In the afternoon after watching some of the olympics we went out in the garden and enjoyed some sunshine and the banana ice-cream that Dinphy and I made. Ooh, it was delicious!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment