Another hot hot day! So much so, that the boys avoided the sun until about 3pm!
First of all we had to go shopping, I still prefer shopping without them, but today they were pretty good. When we got home they were outside, but they were in the shade, and for most of the day they were playing playdoh! Here they are making a playground for all their playdoh teddy bears!
I made another batch of ice-cream this afternoon, in the morning I had bought some strawberries specially! My friend from work popped in to see us (and to pick up her shopping) so I thought some ice-cream would be nice. The boys were excited about it too, but very strangely they didn't like it. My friend and I loved it and the only reason we could see for the boys not liking it, would be that it tasted to "real"! Oh well, all the more for me and my friend!
Because I didn't let Richard have a different sort of ice-cream he had a tantrum, it started off with him just sulking, but it gradually progressed. Oh dear! At one point he aimed his water pistol and me and my friend. Shame that we were reading his diary at the time! (It did dry out - phew!)
When he started throwing things about after my friend had left, he got put in time out, and it took quite a while until he was able to come downstairs and apologise. But after that he was an angel again. Sometimes I wonder what happens! (I even checked the moon calendar, but no full or new moon around!)
I have been editing wedding pictures all evening, I think the happy couple will like them although I do have a folder full of work for Dad!! ;o)
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment