oops a bit late tonight, I got a bit caught up in the opening ceremony of the Olympics! I have even got my Union Jack out, to join in when Team GB come out smiliing! Hihi The Czeck Republic have just come out wearing wellies and carrying umbrellas - cool!
So today was more tidying up in the morning, nice and slowly as it was just too warm to move too fast! At lunchtime I gave my SIL a ring and we visited her in the afternoon and spent some of it in their pool. The best place to be in this heat!
I think the boys spent ALL afternoon in it! We all had a lovely time!
And like I said, we have been watching the Olympic open ceremony tonight! Loved it! But I think we'll have to watch the video of the end, as it is already nearly midnight!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment