Thursday, 26 July 2012

Day 208

This morning I cleared up one of the many little messes I have around, unfortunately the boys were too hot outside, so they "helped" me! But together we got things organised.
For lunch I was going to make fish for us all, but when I went to get it out, I didn't have enough pieces of fish so we had spaghetti again. I have since been wondering whether spaghetti is the cause of Richard's tummy ache, as both times this week, when we have had spaghetti he has had tummy ache at bed time. I think I'll keep an eye on that!

After lunch we joined Katrin, her kids and her Mum on an outing to the water playground in town! The boys all had so much fun there! So much so, that for the 4 hours we were there we hardly saw them at all! But I did get a couple of pictures!


I cleared another messy area this evening, slowly but surely I am getting ready for my visitors who arrive on Saturday! Woohoo, can't wait!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: