A stay at home Sunday today - yep really, no bakers! I wanted to cook a complete Jamie Oliver meal, and as I wanted to do it lunch time it meant no bakers. Florian took a picture of me just starting off my round of cooking (the mixer is making the meringue)

but I forgot to get any pictures of the finished meal, and it looked nearly as good as the pictures in Jamie Oliver's book! ;o) (I made Wonky Summer Pasta from the 30 Minute Cook book).
We all enjoyed the meal, the kids didn't tuck in as well as we did, but it was new and they are often a bit sceptical!
This afternoon Florian took the boys out on their bikes and after about an hour I went and joined them and we walked up the hill to see how our big bonfire is coming on! Won't be lit for another 4 weeks, but looking good. Should keep us warm!

I got a couple of cute pictures today too, of Florian and the boys.


CU tomorrow
2 comments:
LOL. Really no bakers...
Made me giggle. :)
Sounds like a nice Sunday tho!
Great fun photo's of your boys!
knuffige Fotos von Deinen Männern!
Ihr ward nicht beim Bäcker frühstücken? Ich glaubs ja kaum, das ist doch Eure Tradition!?
Aber ein Menü zu zaubern ist natürlich auch was Feines - schade, dass Du es nicht fotografiert hast
Post a Comment