Friday, 18 February 2011

Day 49

Got some pampering this morning! I was in desparate need of a visit to the hairdresser - I was no longer just grey but WHITE! But now I am young again! Phew! After that it was off to my parent association meeting (Kindergarden) - which other people would call "breakfast" and a chat! It was a lovely morning, and then my mobile rung! No, not as bad as it sounds, but it was school calling, Robert had a really bad cough and could they send him home on the next bus? His last lesson would have been sport, not a clever idea, when you can't stop coughing.
I left my breakfast and met him at the busstop. He got off the bus and was coughing, and me, being me, said "OK, I hear you, you've got a cough, you can stop now" and I swear, he never coughed all afternoon! mmh, very strange, but if that is the right medicine, its nice and cheap!

Posty bought all of us a surprise today, a photobook for me and "The Wishing Chair" for the boys. Richard was so excited. He sat straight down with it at the table as if he was about to read it himself, he looked all the way through it, so cute!
So after Robert had finished his homework, we started it and read 3 chapters straight off.
When Florian got home, Richard and Robert nearly had a fight over who got to show Daddy their new book, I grabbed a camera!After that we all sat down and looked at our 2009 photobook! We all love it! And now we are going to watch 24...
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

That's so cute they love to read real stories! (in contrast to picture books I mean)

Aw, hairdressers! I'm planning on making an appointment for next week. Not to lose the gray, but the dark. LOL.