Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Day 54

I was a busy girl this morning, well til Katrin and Sabine popped in for a coffee (cocoa)! Today I had decided was the day that the boys and I got back into the swing of walking to the busstop and Kindergarden, I think I picked the coldest morning of the year so far! It was -13°C, but this time I did notice before we had to leave home, so I had Robert wearing Long John's and Richard and I put our snow trousers on, it was still cold though, but good for us!

When I got back, I cleaned the kitchen floor and then I went shopping whilst it was drying. I was back by 9.15am and then finished tidying up the kitchen. Katrin and Sabine dropped by at 10.30am and we had a lovely chat!

I walked to pick up Richard at Kindergarden, so it looks like we are back on track! But it looks like it will be snow trousers for a while, at least at the busstop.

In the afternoon my sister in law brought her girls around for me to look after whilst she had a parents teacher afternoon/evening.
This is Richard waiting for them, he got a bit bored looking out the window and thought he would let Teddy try his glasses on!The girls played really well with the boys. Here is the youngest and the boys playing ministeck, whilst the elder two were in the kitchen doing homework.(note, I had just cleared all the ministeck nicely away...waste of time that was!)
The girls were picked up at 9pm and I have been relaxing since. Tomorrow's English lesson will be revision as I have nothing new prepared for them, but I think they will have fun!
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

ONE! :)

CU tomorrow!