Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Day 47

Today was library day, it was great fun, as always all the kids were excited to be there, the higher classes cause they get a break from their real lesson and the youngsters, cause they get to choose a new book! Robert chose one about a witch and her tricks, we read some this evening before bedtime.

This afternoon Katrin popped around, she has some really tough thread and a special sewing kit, so she said she would re-stitch my handbag strap. All done now, so my camera is safe again when I go shopping! After that we took all the kids out to ride their bikes in the sunshine, Robert fell off of his and never got back on, he just ran around then!And I spent this evening making the kindergarden kids a new English booklet about the song "Head, shoulders, knees and toes", tomorrow I will find out, if any of them actually remember what we learnt last week, I have this strange feeling that they don't! We'll see!
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

your little skype friend loves this song!!
like to see your boys outside in the sun... we hadn´t sun today