Monday, 14 February 2011

Day 45

I was on my own at work today, my colleague/friend is ill (I'll be on my own tomorrow), so nothing to report about work.
This afternoon the boys stayed upstairs until 3.30pm today playing, so they can play without me, they just choose not to, if I am around.
We then did homework. Robert did maths and reading and Richard drew a picture and tried some writing, and I unpacked and packed the dishwasher! Then we played Ministeck, and I got a couple of pictures of the boys playing it. Robert thought it was best if I looked at the instructions and told him which pieces we needed and where to put them, but I have to admit, determining which of the black pieces was which on the instructions. So far we have one ear of the upper cat done...Richard had his own plans for his bits of ministeck....

Oh and I ordered another photo book today, yep at the weekend I sorted through my 2009 blog posts and got all the pictures into a 2009 book - hopefully it will come by the weekend!

CU tomorrow

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

Ministeck ist ne tolle Sache! Klasse, dass die Jungs soviel Spaß damit haben.

Ein neues Fotobuch - cool, da hat sich das Testprojekt ja schon richtig gelohnt!