Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Day 53

Work, so nothing to report about this morning - no- not true, it was even more freezing than yesterday! It was -12°C at the busstop, but with the added windchill it was -15°C so so cold! Dinphy don't forget your hats, or I'll make you wear my yellow one again! ;o)This is the boys this evening, with a cheese grin frozen to their faces! :o)

This afternoon somehow seems like we only did homework, mmh how did that happen. Probably cause the boys played upstairs longer than they usually did. Whilst Robert was doing his homework Richard and I played with something I found whilst looking for my ministeck. Anyone remember "rotadraw" - they are stencils with a difference. You pin them to the paper, mark No.1 and then whilst turning and drawing you get a picture. We got some fish, a budgie, Mickey Mouse, Pluto and Dougal. The boys both thought it was great fun, I'll try and get a picture tomorrow so you know what I am talking about.

At 5pm we went out to enroll the boys in a climbing course. I told the boys that they only let good boys take part, so they were on their best behaviour there - phew. I was supposed to go without them, but my babysitters were all out this afternoon!
So next Friday (4th) they start their climbing lessons. I hope to get a couple of pictures at some point in their course! We'll see

Now I am going to scrap some, I have a couple of weeks of P365 to catch up with, but I'm still going strong!
CU tomorrow (3 more sleeps!)

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

That's COLD!
Hope to bring some sun with us.
I'll bring a hat too, but the yellow one IS cheerful!
(Just clashes a 'bit' with the purple coat. LOL)


I know the rotadraw, used to have it too. :) GREAT fun stuff!
(especially if you forget one line... finding it back! ;)

Ha!
TWO sleeps! :)